European Roe deer hunting
Hunting season: From beggining of April to end of August
Location: On Huesca Pyrenees mountain range, approximately 3 hours highway from Barcelona Airport, place where we pick you up to start with your hunting experience. Or on Soria approximately 4 hours 30 min from Barcelona Ariport.
Accommodation: Country houses, or mountain hotels with all the ameties, good restaurant on different places depending on the area choose for hunting.
Arrival airport: Barcelonas airport will be the place where we will meet with you to start your hunting days.
Prices: The prices vary depending on the kind of Roe deer you choose to hunt, we can offer you from representative ones to trophies, contact us for information about the prices. We have this two categories:
– Representative Roe deer
– Trophy Roe deer (different prices depending on medal)
European Roe deer is the smallest of the Spanish deer species, its hunt normally is during spring and summer, the best period to hunt them is during April and May months and them from mid July to mid of August during the rut when you can use some call (buttolo)to hunt it in a different way.
The hunt of this deer is done during the sunrise early in the morning and during the late afternoon before sunset, hours where this animal moves to feed before going inside the forest to sleep during the hottest hours of the day.
Difficult to see it some times this animal normally has its own territory to move going out to feed normally at the same places, however it has good sight and earing, so any noise or strange movement they can appreciate will make it run away inside the forest.
Ask for information about prices and conditions via phone, mail (email@example.com) or from our contact us form by clicking here.
2 HUNTING DAYS/3 NIGHTS, FULL BOARD ACCOMMODATION, TRANSPORTS,
PERSONALIZED ATTENTION AND A TROPHY ROE DEER (BRONZE OR SILVER MEDAL) INCLUDED FOR
2600$/ 2400€ (VAT INCLUDED)
The experience includes
– Full board accommodation.
– All meals and beverages (including alcoholic in moderate quantities)
– Hunting the specified animals.
– Personalized attention with a specialized hunting guide.
– Road transport to and from the airport to hotels / hunting areas.
– First trophy’s preparation, hunting certificates, trophy’s documentation…
– Hunting and gun permits to hunt in Spain.
– Hire of rifles and ammunition.
The experience does not include
– Plane ticket.
– Gratuities of Camp Staff/ Professional Hunter.
– Game (trophies) wounded and / or lost.
– Accommodation before and after the hunt.
– Private Day Tours (Excursions).
– International phone calls / faxes.
– Taxidermy fees / Dip & Shipping cost / mounting cost.
– Exporting of trophies (crating cost).
– Import permits and fees required by countries outside Spain.
– Personal extras.
– A deposit of 50% of total price on confirmation of booking
– All prices are payable in EUR.
– No refunds of deposit will be made if clients cancel a hunt after confirming the booking.
– All payments are payable via cash (in Euros)
– All animals wounded or taken must be paid.
– Staff and Professional Hunters are entitled to gratuities.
– Rifles, vehicles and equipment hired from the company are responsibility of the client.
– Additional animals not included in the original package are also payable.
Good quality accommodation
Aragon Pyrenees or Soria
Free range stalk, adaptable to all hunters in any physical fitness condition
From beggining of april to mid of August been the best time April and May and mid July to mid of August
Terms and conditions
Every hunt is signed by contract, to see the terms of the agreement click here