Pyrenean Chamois hunting
Hunting season: From mid October to end of May (except Febrary and March that the season is close).
Location: On the Catalan Pyrenees mountain range, approximately 3 hours highway from Barcelona Airport, place where we pick you up to start with your hunting experience.
Accommodation: A luxury 4* hotel with all the amenities, Spa, good restaurant in a famous village of Spain where you have different things to do when you are not hunting.
Arrival airport: Barcelonas airport will be the place where we will meet with you to start your hunting days.
Prices: The prices vary depending on the kind of Chamois you choose to hunt, we can offer you from representative ones to trophies, contact us for information about the prices. We have this two categories:
– Trophy Pyrenean Chamois
– Representative Pyrenean Chamois (up to 86,99 points CIC)
Therefore, with the Pyrenean chamois hunting experience, we can offer you the chance to hunt other animal to complete your hunting experience.
Pyrenean chamois, also known as “Isard” in Catalonia region, is one of the most demanding, hard and exciting hunt, therefore is one of the most appreciated animals by hunters. It is larger than the Cantabrian Chamois, with a great difference on the horns size, having the Pyrenean Chamois longer and thicker horns.
You can find it in high mountain areas, where this animal spend most of its time, so that it what makes that a hard hunting. It is importan to have a good physical fitness condition if we want to hunt the desired trophy, also to access to most of the areas, anyway we can adapt the hunting to all hunters, in order those with walking difficulties can make that kind of hunting became true, it is advisable to have the weapon by hand with good shooting skills because most of the times the shooting distances are between 250 to 350 metres, reaching sometimes more than 400 metres.
The best dates to hunt it, goes from mid November to January, during the rut period when you can find bigger groups of this animals.
Some of this hunts are done inside goberment territories where we have,in a contract with the goberment, some of the permits to hunt inside that territories, where you can also enjoy about incredible landscapes on high mountian hunting experiences, watching at the same time you hunt, a lot of different animals from other species in the 70,000 hectare of that territory.
Book now your Pyrenean chamois hunting experience, one of the most demanding and extreme hunting of the Spanish wildlife, a challenge for those hunters that loves high mountaing hunting.
Ask for information about prices and conditions via phone, mail (email@example.com) or from our contact us form by clicking here.
1 HUNTING DAY/2 NIGHTS, FULL BOARD ACCOMMODATION, TRANSPORTS,
PERSONALIZED ATTENTION AND A MALE PYRENEAN CHAMOIS UP TO 86,99 CIC INCLUDED FOR
4100$/ 3800€ (VAT INCLUDED)
The experience includes
– Full board accommodation.
– All meals and beverages (including alcoholic in moderate quantities)
– Hunting the specified animals.
– Personalized attention with a specialized hunting guide.
– Road transport to and from the airport to hotels / hunting areas.
– First trophy’s preparation, hunting certificates, trophy’s documentation…
– Hunting and gun permits to hunt in Spain.
– Hire of rifles and ammunition.
The experience does not include
– Plane ticket.
– Gratuities of Camp Staff/ Professional Hunter.
– Game (trophies) wounded and / or lost.
– Accommodation before and after the hunt.
– Private Day Tours (Excursions).
– International phone calls / faxes.
– Taxidermy fees / Dip & Shipping cost / mounting cost.
– Exporting of trophies (crating cost).
– Import permits and fees required by countries outside Spain.
– Personal extras.
– A deposit of 50% of total price on confirmation of booking
– All prices are payable in EUR.
– No refunds of deposit will be made if clients cancel a hunt after confirming the booking.
– All payments are payable via cash (in Euros)
– All animals wounded or taken must be paid.
– Staff and Professional Hunters are entitled to gratuities.
– Rifles, vehicles and equipment hired from the company are responsibility of the client.
– Additional animals not included in the original package are also payable.
Luxury 4* Spa hotel top quality
On the heart of Catalan Pyrenees
Free range stalk, adaptable to all hunters in any physical fitness condition
From mid October to end of May (except Febrary and March that the season is close).
Terms and conditions
Every hunt is signed by contract, to see the terms of the agreement click here